Below are the methods of managing the website with reference to the processing of personal data of users who consult it.
This information is provided pursuant to art. 13 of the Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003 (hereinafter referred to as the Privacy Code) to those who interact with the web services of the site (excluding external sites to which some of the site's links point).
The information is also inspired by the Recommendation n. 2/2001 that the European Authorities for the protection of personal data, gathered in the Group established by art. 29 of directive no. 95/46/EC, adopted on 17 May 2001 to identify certain minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online.
During consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed. The holder of their treatment is the owner of the site itself as indicated at the foot of the page.
Place of data processing
The data processing connected to the web services of this site takes place at the office indicated below and is only handled by the personnel in charge of processing. No personal data deriving from the web service is disclosed externally. The personal data provided by users are used only to perform the service or provision requested and are communicated to third parties only if this is necessary for that purpose.
Types of data processed
1) Navigation data The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of the Internet, which is based on the TCP protocol /IP. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the "IP addresses" or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submit the request to the web server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the web server (successful, error, etc ...) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment of the user. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check the correct functioning of the website. It should be noted that the aforementioned data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of computer crimes against the website or other sites connected or connected to it: except for this eventuality, currently the data on web contacts do not persist if for a few days.
2) Data provided voluntarily by the user The request to send e-mails to the addresses indicated in the appropriate section of this site entails the subsequent acquisition of some personal data of the applicant, including the e-mail address of the applicant, necessary to reply to requests.
3) Cookies Cookies are not used to transmit information of a personal nature, nor are the c.d. persistent cookies of any kind, or systems for tracking users. The use of so-called session cookies (which are not stored permanently on the user's computer and are usually deleted when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers necessary to allow safe browsing and site efficiency. The aforementioned session cookies used on this site avoid the use of other IT techniques potentially prejudicial to the confidentiality of users' browsing and do not acquire the user's personal identification data.
Provision of personal data
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide the personal data contained in the specific electronic request forms, in the sections of the website set up for particular services on request. It should also be noted that failure to provide such data may make it impossible to obtain what has been requested. Processing methods and security measures
Personal data is processed with automated and non-automated tools, only for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. Rights of the interested parties
The subjects to whom the personal data refer, possibly collected in the aforementioned specific sections, have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the same data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or rectification pursuant to art. 7 of the Privacy Code. The interested party has the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, as well as to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, their treatment. Any requests must be sent by post or addressed to the e-mail address listed at the foot of the page.
maximverona.it is committed to protecting your privacy and developing new technologies to give you new online experiences that are increasingly safe and interesting. Pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 "Protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data", we provide you with the following information.
Consent to treatment
• Technical cookies are necessary for the correct functioning of some areas of the site. They include both persistent cookies and session cookies. In the absence of these cookies, the site or some portions of it may not function properly. Cookies in this category are always sent from our domain.
Google Adsense cookies are advertising and are used to manage advertising space offers in the best possible way, so that the ads that appear to users are based on their tastes and interests. For this, the browsing habits of the users are analyzed and stored. On this page, Google explains what advertising cookies are used for and how it uses them.
maximverona.it has no control over the cookies used by Google Analytics and Google Adsense
• our site also contains third-party cookies, i.e. cookies from other sites and contained in various elements hosted on our pages (social network icons that allow visitors to interact with it, images, videos). The cookies of this category are sent from the domains of the sites that offer the functions present on the site, therefore they are not entered or read by maximverona.it. Third parties may use the collected data for their own purposes. For more information on these cookies and how each of the third parties use them, you can use the links below.
How to disable cookies
It is not necessary to expressly request users' consent to the use of technical and analytical cookies. With the same conscious use of the maximverona.it website, you consent to the processing of your data for the methods and purposes indicated in the information.
However, the user has the possibility to refuse consent to the use of the various cookies. Browsing our site can continue as normal, but as some features are no longer active, you may encounter problems in other situations, for example when using e-commerce sites. You deactivate the use of the different types of cookies by selecting the appropriate setting on your browser, which allows you to refuse them or delete them at the end of each session. Below are the links with instructions on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers.
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-IT/windows7/Block-enable-or-allow-cookies Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl =it-IT&answer=95647&p=cpn_cookies
Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Bloccare%20i%20cookie?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Blocking+cookies Apple Safari: http://support.apple.com/it-it/HT1677
It is possible to specifically disable only Google Analytics cookies, using the opt-out add-on provided free by Google for the main browsers.
For any information regarding this information, contact us at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2023 Hotel Maxim Verona by Easy Hotel Group. All Rights Reserved